Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tighten Up

"See? Now, I could make it even tighter if I wanted, if I wanted to cave in your chest. It's one of the many ways to silently kill your enemy that I learned from my neighbor who was in 'Nam."

Jamiroquai - Tighten Up (Live)

My buddy Jasper, aka Doc McGradencrock, aka B-Rad, hooked up the live Jamiroquai track on a mix he made me this week. It lives up to the awesomeness of the original, by Archie and the Drells. I'm surprised I'd never heard it, but I haven't gone out of my way to collect all Jamiroquai's live covers. The sound quality is very good.

Peace out.

2 comments:

BK/CK said...

Could be a tough assignment, Buster. I'm not sure Brad has that cut from a whole show or just a bunch of different ones.

BK/CK said...

Using love to get bootleg live tracks...that's so typical of you.

I feel used.