Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy McDrinky Day

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Hideawayheads! Let’s cut the crap about what the true meaning of the holiday is. It’s a day for drinkin’. I can’t help the fact that a black and tan really does sound super delicious right now. Tonight, I’m gonna catch a buzz, enjoy the merriment of my fellow man in the over-crowded ambience of a faux-Irish drinking establishment and leave it at that. I don’t need to hear bagpipes; in fact, I’d prefer not to. In fact, since the street-level intent of this holiday is excessive drinking, I wanna hear party songs, not The Chieftans. And, wouldn’t ya know it, I’ve compiled a new party mix this week. I did it in preparation for my upcoming trip to Hawaii for a friend’s wedding, but a party is a party. Drink up the goodness and be safe.

1. Belle & Sebastian-I'm a Cuckoo (Avalanches Remix)
2. The Go! Team-Ladyflash
3. Kid Koala-Third World Lover
4. The Rolling Stones-Miss You (Dr. Dre Remix)
5. Diplo-Gold Digger (Remix)
6. Curumin-Guerriero
7. Jorge Ben-Taj Mahal
8. Brazilian Girls-Pussy
9. DJ Shadow Mix-I Can't Go For That
10. DJ Ayres-Get It Twisted
11. DJ Danger Mouse-Tom's Diner (Remix)
12. The Beastles-Pass the Word
13. The Beastles-Tripper Trouble
14. Beck-Girl (8 Bit Remix)
15. Mylo-Drop the Pressure
16. White Stripes vs Biggie-Hypnotize the Army
17. The Game feat. 50 Cent-Love It or Hate It
18. Gnarls Barkley-Crazy
19. J Live & Thes One - Give It Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I like it. And two of 'my' songs even made the cut. Is my mouth green yet?