Monday, January 18, 2010

Do the Bloggy Blog!




All right, stop whatcha doin 'cause I'm about to ruin the image and the style that ya used to [from this blog].  I look funny but yo I'm makin money see, so world I hope you're ready for me [and my new co-bloggers].  Now gather round, we're the new fools in town and our sound's laid down by the underground.  We drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf, so just let me introduce myself [and my co-bloggers].

First up, his name is Bradley, pronounced very radly.  Yo ladies, oh how he'd like the hump thee.  And all the other bloggers in the top ten, please allow him to bump thee.

Next up is Mr. Rowland, pronounced like rock n rollin'.  He likes to rhyme, he likes his beats funky, he's spunky, he likes his oatmeal lumpy.  He's sick wt dis, straight gangsta mack but sometimes he gets ridiculous, he'll up all your crackers and your licorice.

It's a new era here at Koopa's Hideaway.  New header & layout (thanks "Elle"!!!) and new bloggers.  Same awesomeness you've grown accustomed to.  It's KH3.0.

No comments: