Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New Feature: Grab Bag Wednesdays!

I'd say this fellow is pretty mad, in the mental sense, for bees.


I think I need to start posting more randomly, not just mixes and great new albums. I need to get back to posting great songs, or rare songs in this case, just for the heck of it. And, I think you deserve it, hideawayheads. You've earned this Madlib remix of this great Bees song. (As you may recall, I posted the original version of this song in my blogular tribute to the animal kingdom several months back. Nobody downloaded it then. Now you want it. But, you can't have it. Such is life.)

Here's a link to a site that contains a link to the "Chicken Payback" video.

2 comments:

beanjah said...

guess who DID download that song. suckas!

BK/CK said...

MS - I'll tell you who ain't a sucka; it's you! We're ahead of the curve, bro. People like The AM are still catching up to the likes of us. But, they're like dogs at the track, chasing the rabbit...they're just never gonna get it.