Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A Guilty Pleasure


Schnikies, I'm speechless Posted by Picasa

Amerie - One Thing (Siik Remix)

Yeah, so, I heard the best song of the summer the other day. It's a remix and I haven't even heard the original, but I just have that feelin in the bottom of my stomach that this is my guilty pleasure of the summer. It's kinda R&B, which is not normally my cup of tea (at least, not new R&B). See, I'm pretty far removed from Top 40 or radio, so it's totally possible that this song has already blown up and I'm arriving late to the party. But, I've played this song about 10 or 15 times since downloading it and I haven't gotten tired of hearing it yet. Subtle subliminal summer sublimity.

Keep holding on for a story or two from my trip. (I know, I've lost interest already, too)

2 comments:

BK/CK said...

She's about a 9 and a half chilli peppers on my sizzleometer.

BK/CK said...

Ask, and ye shall receive free tracks to download.