Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Frontin on Debra's Sister














DJ Reset - Frontin on Debra

I'm not going to win any DJ cred with this post, since this was technically last year's hot joint, but I've got a lot of time on my hands at work these days and I can't leave my Hideawayheads without this song for yet another year. Some music critic called this track the 'Song of the Year'...last year. Better late than never. It's a mashup/remix/blend of Beck's "Debra" & Pharrell Williams' "Frontin". To describe this track as "silky" would be coarse. Yeah, it's that smooth. I'd call it "dope", but it's much more intoxicating than the stickiest of the icky. Alright, fine, I'll call it "ill" and leave it at that.

1 comment:

BK/CK said...

Shoot, as if there was any doubt. This is a bankable, hard-groovin' fail-safe.