Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Knocked Out Loaded


















Bobby Rush - Bowlegged Woman/Knock Kneed Man

So, where’s King Koopa been all these weeks since my rowboating-with-robots post? Busy at work? Nope. Uninspired? Hardly. So, what then? Well, I’ve been making mix cds like a madman, but no longer for my hard-time-having buddy from before. Nope, these mixes have been for someone else all-together. Someone whose musical passions mirror mine, someone who loves a good mix cd as much as myself. Someone who possesses a yin to match my yang, a zig to connect to the end of my zag…figurative bowleggedness to accommodate my figurative knocked-knees.

Have a Merry Christmas, Hideawayheads. If you missed my Christmas party this past weekend, then you might as well have missed Christmas. You definitely missed getting a taste of some African moonshine, straight from a bathtub in Ghana. Talk about getting a fire in your belly! Whoo! Special thanks to D Friendly, my party's honored guest and moonshine-supplier, and to Buster Larkins for making it happen and getting his mom to babysit. Props, homeslizzles.

No comments: