Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So What's the Time?


It's about 10 past disco. It’s time to meet some Puerto Rican girls that's just dying to meet you.

The Rolling Stones - Miss You (extended disco mix)

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear...Did I hear you say you like the Rolling Stones? Crazy! And, you like to dance, too, huh? What a mind-blowing coincidence! This proves a theory I've been developing for several years now: It's a small world after all. I can't tell you how nice it is to meet people with common interests. Today is our day, friend! May I introduce you to the song o' the day and the first of this glorious new year: An 8 minute 38 second mix of The Rolling Stones' foray into disco, "Miss You". You loved it when it was just 3 minutes 35 seconds long; fall in love all over again with 241% more of everything you loved the first time around. 241% more funky bass lines, 241% more "Hooo Hooo!"s, 241% more Travolta finger pointing and white-folk disco dancing.

(Let me know if you have any problems downloading this track or any others on the site.)

No comments: