Friday, February 03, 2006

Pictograph Day




This album comes out next Tuesday, February 7. Should I buy the new Aceyalone & RJD2 or the new Belle and Sebastian? Let your voice be heard. Vote.
2/6 Update: Man, there are a couple other albums coming out February 7 that I want to buy. Add Mylo's "Destroy Rock n Roll" and Hem's "No Word From Tom" to the list which already includes Belle & Sebastian's "The Life Pursuit" and Aceyalone & RJD2's "Magnificent City". Could be an expensive Tuesday. Maybe I'll give Hem to my mom for her birthday and kill two birds w/ one stone. Is that sketchy? Dodgy? Half-ass-y? Fine, your guilt-trip has worn me down, I won't buy it for either of us. Happy? Geez...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, obviously, my vote is for B&S, but I might buy it myself. I guess...maybe...I could share it with you.

BK/CK said...

I like the way you think. I accept your offer of potential sharing. Aceyalone & RJD2 it is then.