Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Brand Spanking New Music Alert!!!


sam prekop Posted by Hello

Sam Prekop - Something

Sam Prekop - Chicago People

Sam Prekop - Dot Eye

All that I really know about this guy is that he's from Chicago and he used to be in the "Sea and Cake" with Archer Prewitt. The other thing I know is that I've been eagerly waiting for this album to come out since last November when I heard "Something" and "C+F" on Scissorkick, another mp3 blog. The album just dropped today, and I had it in my grubby little hands by noon. Rest assured, it was worth the wait. This is one of those few days where you're glad you know me. Download first, thank me later.

1 comment:

BK/CK said...

"Wow!" is indeed the correct response, Buster, well done. I can't get enough of this album, yesterday I played it twice on headphones at work, and twice on the home stereo.

And, to reward commentors who suggest or mention bands that they want to hear, I'll post up some more Prekop and another Michael Franks tune. This is how we do it in the Hideaway, people...