Thursday, February 10, 2005

And You Call Yourselves Pimpin'


rjd2 Posted by Hello

RJD2 - 2 More Dead

RJD2 - To All of You

Straight outta C-bus, Ohio, RJD2 has produced 2 amazing albums (Deadringer & Since We Last Spoke) that I think rank beside DJ Shadow. And, these are my 2 favorite tracks off those 2 albums. The 1st track, “2 More Dead” has got a killer beat and piano sample. The 2nd of the 2 tracks, “2 All of You”, has a wicked vocal sample and the jazz guitar sample isn’t bad either. Hope you enjoy these 2 tracks 2day. Til 2morrow…peace, 2 fingaz...sorry, I'm 2 Cheesy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiight, let me confess, I've never been a fan of RJD2; this dude we call Victor Virtuoso would always be sending me MP3 files over AIM. When "The King" sent this to me over email I was taken back. "To All Of You" was soulful and melodic without the fluff that most DJ/Producers like to stir in. Hope you got some more of this ish KK.

BK/CK said...

Maybe this anonymous endorsement will get somebody to actually download some RJD2, nobody else has yet! Don't sleep on it.