Thursday, February 17, 2005

B.I.G. Party Day


mr. smalls Posted by Hello

The Notorious B.I.G. - Party and Bullshit
The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa

I'm just gonna cut the bull today. I used to think underground hip-hop was the "real" hip-hop. Nope. That's what I got for going to a liberal arts college I guess. There is no such thing. There's only good hip hop and crappy hip hop. For me, that mentality extends to all music. Too much player hatin goin on with the underground hip hop. Holla if ya hearin me.

The "Party and Bullshit" track is a rare Lord Finesse remix of Biggie's very first single. It'll rock a party like no other, count on it. If you download only one track this week, make it this one. I'm too good to you guys. And, I've paired it up w/ "Big Poppa", another classic party rocker. You can't front on either on these songs, recognize. Keep bangin.

No comments: